Communicating doesn't have to be so complicated
Reaching the right people these days can be tough. From traditional news outlets to social media channels, you have more avenues than ever to tell your story. But how do you cut through the noise? What is the right approach for you and your message?
Freelance writer and communications consultant Danielle Fairlee has spent more than two decades helping businesses, nonprofit organizations and individuals tell their stories and reach their target audiences. Using traditional PR approaches like press conferences and public appearances, as well as modern techniques like text-to-donate campaigns and social media outreach, Danielle empowers clients with the right tools and training to share their news and information with the media and the public.
Do you have something to announce? Need fresh copy for your website? Want a speech or a by-lined article? Need a full strategic plan that will inform your communications goals for the next few years?
Danielle can help.
“Always return to your key messages and remember your goals.”
You just need the right tools for the job
Ready to tell your story? Let's get started. These are a sample of the deliverables Danielle can provide:
- Communications plan (Tailored to your goals, target audience, and key messages)
- Print and online collateral (Copy for your website or a full press kit)
- Media advisories and press releases to announce your news
- Bylined articles and speeches
- Research, including stakeholder interviews (What do the people who matter think about what you do?)
- Copy editing
- Media outreach for events, announcements, or product launches
- Interview training / public speaking preparation
Need even more support? Whether you're planning one-time launch or a long-term campaign, Danielle can scale up quickly with a full team of expert colleagues, including graphic designers, web developers, technical writers, social media experts and content creators, videographers, photographers, audio-visual techs, special event staff and more.
Contact Danielle for a customized approach.